SENIOR MUNICIPAL SERVICE PROGRAM
BEGINNING JULY 1, 2020
ENDING JUNE 30, 2021
The Town of Truro is offering an abatement to its senior residents for services provided to the town. It is an opportunity for a Truro senior resident to share a skill they have with our community and also receive a real estate tax reduction on their Truro property.
Participants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicant must be 60 years of age or older
- Applicant must own property in Truro that serves as their principal residence
- Applicant must have been a full-time resident of Truro as of July 1st of the previous year
- Applicant must be the current occupant of property for which abatement is requested.
- Any person who has participated in the program in the past and wishes to participate again must apply for the current fiscal year.
Applications are available for the Senior Municipal Service Program for the FY 2021 at the Truro Council on Aging, 7 Standish Way, North Truro. Please call 508-487-2462 for more information and to arrange to pick up your application. Please return your application by June 1, 2020