News & Announcements
- PRE-TOWN MEETING/CANDIDATES NIGHT APRIL 21ST, ANNUAL TOWN MEETING April 28th AND ANNUAL TOWN ELECTION May 12th
- PAMET RIVER SHELLFISHING AREA OPEN UNTIL APRIL 12TH
- Public Hearing-Board of Health Regulations RE: Refuse Haulers
- Annual Town Election Ballot for 2015
- Vacancies on Boards/Committees and Commissions
Welcome to Truro
Truro is a town in Barnstable County, Massachusetts, United States. Located two hours outside Boston, it is a summer vacation community just shy of the tip of Cape Cod. It is named after Truro in Cornwall, United Kingdom. Its name among the natives of Cape Cod was Pamet or Payomet, a name that still refers to an area around the town center known as the Pamet Roads.