News & Announcements
- **NOTICE to Transfer Station users - CHANGES to Fee schedule**
- Eastham/Orleans Elks Blood Drive Monday, June 27th
- Fire Permits Issued with Fire Department through Friday June 17th
- Grilling Safety Tips from the Truro Fire Department
- NOTICE TO TRURO TAXPAYERS - The Board of Assessors has received preliminary certification for property valuations for Fiscal Year 2017
Welcome to Truro
Truro is a town in Barnstable County, Massachusetts, United States. Located two hours outside Boston, it is a summer vacation community just shy of the tip of Cape Cod. It is named after Truro in Cornwall, United Kingdom. Its name among the natives of Cape Cod was Pamet or Payomet, a name that still refers to an area around the town center known as the Pamet Roads.