News & Announcements
- Town Hall, The Council on Aging, and the Truro Public Library are all open for business as of 12:00PM today, January 28, 2015
- Town Offices will remain closed until noon on Wednesday, January 28th
- ZBA Meeting tonight January 26, 2015 is CANCELLED
- POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER - Board of Selectmen meeting for January 27th
- Show Cause Hearing for Board of Health-February 3, 2015
Welcome to Truro
Truro is a town in Barnstable County, Massachusetts, United States. Located two hours outside Boston, it is a summer vacation community just shy of the tip of Cape Cod. It is named after Truro in Cornwall, United Kingdom. Its name among the natives of Cape Cod was Pamet or Payomet, a name that still refers to an area around the town center known as the Pamet Roads.