News & Announcements
- Preserving Truro - An Affordable Community Housing Forum October 24th at 9:30AM
- Current Vacancies on Boards, Committees, and Commissions
- Town Offices will be closed Monday October 12th in observance of Columbus Day
- Fiscal Year 2016 REAL ESTATE TAX BILLS MAILED
- PUBLIC NOTICE SEASONAL FLU CLINIC SCHEDULED WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2015
Welcome to Truro
Truro is a town in Barnstable County, Massachusetts, United States. Located two hours outside Boston, it is a summer vacation community just shy of the tip of Cape Cod. It is named after Truro in Cornwall, United Kingdom. Its name among the natives of Cape Cod was Pamet or Payomet, a name that still refers to an area around the town center known as the Pamet Roads.