News & Announcements
- CANDIDATES’ NIGHT, PRE-TOWN MEETING MEETING PUBLIC HEARING ON THE BUDGET INFORMATION ON WARRANT ARTICLES APRIL 10, 2017 STARTING AT 5:00 PM AT THE TRURO COMMUNITY CENTER
- Eligibility for Barnstable County's HOME Loan Program
- CLOSING OF SHELLFISHING AREA
- Current 2017 Vacancies on Boards, Committees, and Commissions
- YEAR ROUND AFFORDABLE RENTAL HOMES WITH SECTION 8 RENTAL SUBSIDY
Welcome to Truro
Truro is a town in Barnstable County, Massachusetts, United States. Located two hours outside Boston, it is a summer vacation community just shy of the tip of Cape Cod. It is named after Truro in Cornwall, United Kingdom. Its name among the natives of Cape Cod was Pamet or Payomet, a name that still refers to an area around the town center known as the Pamet Roads.