News & Announcements
- TRURO PLANNING BOARD HOSTS PUBLIC INFORMATIONAL MEETING ON PROPOSED SEASHORE DISTRICT ZONING BYLAW AMENDMENT
- **PHOTO CONTEST AND "ELDER ADMIRATION" REQUEST FOR ANNUAL TOWN REPORT BOOK
- Community Input Needed for Truro Police Vision Process
- Current 2017 Vacancies on Boards, Committees, and Commissions
- Office Hours for Board of Selectmen
Welcome to Truro
Truro is a town in Barnstable County, Massachusetts, United States. Located two hours outside Boston, it is a summer vacation community just shy of the tip of Cape Cod. It is named after Truro in Cornwall, United Kingdom. Its name among the natives of Cape Cod was Pamet or Payomet, a name that still refers to an area around the town center known as the Pamet Roads.