News & Announcements
- Annual Town Election - Tuesday May 10th - 7am-8pm Truro Community Center
- Current 2016 Vacancies on Boards, Committees, and Commissions
- Annual Town Meeting -Truro Central School-Tuesday April 26th, 2016-6PM
- Town of Truro - Annual Town Report for 2015
- Second Half Fiscal 2016 Real Estate and Personal Property Tax Bills
Welcome to Truro
Truro is a town in Barnstable County, Massachusetts, United States. Located two hours outside Boston, it is a summer vacation community just shy of the tip of Cape Cod. It is named after Truro in Cornwall, United Kingdom. Its name among the natives of Cape Cod was Pamet or Payomet, a name that still refers to an area around the town center known as the Pamet Roads.