News & Announcements
- STATE PRIMARY-SEPTEMBER 9th at the Truro Community Center 7:00am - 8:00pm
- Board of Selectmen-Public Hearing for Tax Classification-Sept 9, 2014
- Board of Selectmen-Public Hearing for Nstar-September 9, 2014
- PUBLIC SERVICE NEWS RELEASE from the Assessing Department
- Board of Selectmen Office Hours at Farmers' Market,Transfer Station & Community Center
Welcome to Truro
Truro is a town in Barnstable County, Massachusetts, United States. Located two hours outside Boston, it is a summer vacation community just shy of the tip of Cape Cod. It is named after Truro in Cornwall, United Kingdom. Its name among the natives of Cape Cod was Pamet or Payomet, a name that still refers to an area around the town center known as the Pamet Roads.