News & Announcements
- Town Hall will be closed December 16th-Friday Afternoon from 1pm-4pm
- Year Round Affordable Rental Housing-Truro and Provincetown
- Community Development Partnership opportunities to fund Housing Rehabilitation in Truro
- Current 2016 Vacancies on Boards, Committees, and Commissions
- Stuff-A-Bus Challenge for Toys for Tots
Welcome to Truro
Truro is a town in Barnstable County, Massachusetts, United States. Located two hours outside Boston, it is a summer vacation community just shy of the tip of Cape Cod. It is named after Truro in Cornwall, United Kingdom. Its name among the natives of Cape Cod was Pamet or Payomet, a name that still refers to an area around the town center known as the Pamet Roads.