News & Announcements
- Shellfish Beds at the Pamet Harbor will be open Sunday-November 2nd
- FY 2015 Real Estate Tax Bills
- SMART PAYT three members at large from the community are needed
- Community Preservation Committee deadline (November 1st) for their grants has been extended to November 3rd Monday.
- Recycling Committee Needs Members
Welcome to Truro
Truro is a town in Barnstable County, Massachusetts, United States. Located two hours outside Boston, it is a summer vacation community just shy of the tip of Cape Cod. It is named after Truro in Cornwall, United Kingdom. Its name among the natives of Cape Cod was Pamet or Payomet, a name that still refers to an area around the town center known as the Pamet Roads.