Your options for paying Truro real estate, personal property, motor vehicle excise, or boat excise taxes.
Electronic Payment via eBill
The Town of Truro offers online payments through MCC eBill. Payments may be made via ACH (electronic checking) or by Credit Card. There is a fee for this service, which allows you to pay the following taxes online:
- Real Estate Tax
- Personal Property Tax
- Motor Vehicle Tax
- Boat Excise Tax
Simply go to www.mcc.net for additional information, to register and pay your CURRENT* tax bill(s) online.
- Easy, convenient, and secure.
- Accessible 24 hours a day.
- Use a checking or savings account, debit card or credit card.
- 25 cents per ACH payment transaction (higher cost for debit & credit cards).
- MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover
*Only current bills may be paid online. If the due date for timely payment has passed, you will not be able to pay your bill online.
For questions regarding to your tax bill please contact the Tax Collector's office at 508-349-7004 Ext. 113, 114, 126.
Payments May Also be Made:
- In Person at the Tax Collector's office by cash, check, or money order.
- By Mail to: Tax Collector, Town of Truro, PO Box 2012, Truro, MA 02666-2012
Make All Checks Payable to: Town of Truro.
Payments are due in the collectors office on or before the due date.
Postmarks are not accepted.
Office hours are 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday.