In accordance with the Charter passed at ATE, April 22, 1992, Chapter 6, Section 3, Paragraph 1 (c), this shall be an elected position. Meetings are as needed at Town Hall.
About the Housing Authority
In keeping with the affordable housing goals of the Town Comprehensive Plan (2007), the Truro Housing Authority (THA) promotes decent, safe, affordable housing for rental or purchase to meet the needs of present and future Truro residents. THA encourages and supports affordable housing that can serve a variety of needs, including elderly residents, families with children, couples, singles and municipal employees. We work with other towns and with State and regional agencies to support affordable housing at the regional level. We will also propose necessary zoning and regulatory changes to encourage the development of affordable rental units and homes for Truro residents. Our activities are funded by the Community Preservation Act and Town Meeting appropriations, HOME Consortium Grants and the Truro Affordable Housing Trust Fund.
|Carl J. Brotman||Chair-ATE 2021|
|Robert L. Vivian||Member-ATE 2017|
|Mark Wisotzky||State Representative|
|Susan Todd||Member-ATE 2021|
News & Announcements
- CANDIDATES’ NIGHT, PRE-TOWN MEETING MEETING PUBLIC HEARING ON THE BUDGET INFORMATION ON WARRANT ARTICLES APRIL 10, 2017 STARTING AT 5:00 PM AT THE TRURO COMMUNITY CENTER
- CLOSING OF SHELLFISHING AREA
- Current 2017 Vacancies on Boards, Committees, and Commissions
- YEAR ROUND AFFORDABLE RENTAL HOMES WITH SECTION 8 RENTAL SUBSIDY
- Planning Board Notice of Public Hearing March 30, 2017-Accessory Dwelling Units