AT ATM, April 12, 1994, the Town voted to amend this position by adding a new Section to the Charter, 9-4-2, stating that the offices of Clerk/Treasurer/Collector shall be an appointed position after the incumbent's term expires on May 20, 1997.
The Collector of Taxes and Treasurer are charged with the responsibility to prepare tax bills, distribute them and collect taxes and to receive other income due to the Town.
News & Announcements
- Current 2017 Vacancies on Boards, Committees, and Commissions
- YEAR ROUND AFFORDABLE RENTAL HOMES WITH SECTION 8 RENTAL SUBSIDY
- Planning Board Notice of Public Hearing March 30, 2017-Accessory Dwelling Units
- Planning Board Notice of Public Hearing March 30, 2017-House Size Petition
- Office Hours for Board of Selectmen