AT ATM, April 12, 1994, the Town voted to amend this position by adding a new Section to the Charter, 9-4-2, stating that the offices of Clerk/Treasurer/Collector shall be an appointed position after the incumbent's term expires on May 20, 1997.
The Collector of Taxes and Treasurer are charged with the responsibility to prepare tax bills, distribute them and collect taxes and to receive other income due to the Town.
Closed on Town holidays
News & Announcements
- Town Offices will be closed Monday May 30th in observance of Memorial Day
- Current 2016 Vacancies on Boards, Committees, and Commissions
- Board of Health Public Notice-Proposed Amendments to the Board of Health Regulations
- Conservation Commission Public Hearing-Proposed Amendments to Section III Wetlands Fee Schedule
- Town of Truro-Public Notice-New Section to the Truro General By-Law - Chapter 3, Section 6-Truro Single-Use Plastic Bag Reduction By-Law