AT ATM, April 12, 1994, the Town voted to amend this position by adding a new Section to the Charter, 9-4-2, stating that the offices of Clerk/Treasurer/Collector shall be an appointed position after the incumbent's term expires on May 20, 1997.
The Collector of Taxes and Treasurer are charged with the responsibility to prepare tax bills, distribute them and collect taxes and to receive other income due to the Town.
News & Announcements
- Town Hall will be closed December 16th-Friday Afternoon from 1pm-4pm
- Year Round Affordable Rental Housing-Truro and Provincetown
- Community Development Partnership opportunities to fund Housing Rehabilitation in Truro
- Current 2016 Vacancies on Boards, Committees, and Commissions
- Stuff-A-Bus Challenge for Toys for Tots