AT ATM, April 12, 1994, the Town voted to amend this position by adding a new Section to the Charter, 9-4-2, stating that the offices of Clerk/Treasurer/Collector shall be an appointed position after the incumbent's term expires on May 20, 1997.
The Collector of Taxes and Treasurer are charged with the responsibility to prepare tax bills, distribute them and collect taxes and to receive other income due to the Town.
News & Announcements
- TRURO PLANNING BOARD HOSTS PUBLIC INFORMATIONAL MEETING ON PROPOSED SEASHORE DISTRICT ZONING BYLAW AMENDMENT
- **PHOTO CONTEST AND "ELDER ADMIRATION" REQUEST FOR ANNUAL TOWN REPORT BOOK
- Community Input Needed for Truro Police Vision Process
- Current 2017 Vacancies on Boards, Committees, and Commissions
- Office Hours for Board of Selectmen