AT ATM, April 12, 1994, the Town voted to amend this position by adding a new Section to the Charter, 9-4-2, stating that the offices of Clerk/Treasurer/Collector shall be an appointed position after the incumbent's term expires on May 20, 1997.
The Collector of Taxes and Treasurer are charged with the responsibility to prepare tax bills, distribute them and collect taxes and to receive other income due to the Town.
Closed on Town holidays
News & Announcements
- **NOTICE to Transfer Station users - CHANGES to Fee schedule**
- Eastham/Orleans Elks Blood Drive Monday, June 27th
- Fire Permits Issued with Fire Department through Friday June 17th
- Grilling Safety Tips from the Truro Fire Department
- NOTICE TO TRURO TAXPAYERS - The Board of Assessors has received preliminary certification for property valuations for Fiscal Year 2017