Town Clerk and Justice of the Peace: Kaci A. Fullerton can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or (508) 214-0923
*For all public records request please go to the Public Records Request page.
Hours to the Public:
Tuesday-Friday: 8:00am - 4:00pm (Monday is closed to the public but operating remotely [email/call])
The Town Clerk is the official keeper of all town records, by-laws, the town seal, chief election official, public records officer and a member of the Board of Registrars.
The Town Clerk is also responsible for:
- Public records requests
- Vital Records: records and preserves vital records including birth, death and marriage
- Town Committee member appointments, ethics and terms of office
- Shellfish Licenses (Annual Resident; Annual Non-Resident; Senior; One Week; Gauges)
- Aquaculture Grant License (New; Renewals; Amended; Transerred; Waitlist.
- Transfer Station Access (Annual (3 per property), 6 month, 1 month, or 7 day.
- Other Applications and Permits:
- Use of Town Property Application
- Bike & Road Race Application
- Film Agreement
- Yard Sale Permit Application
- Staging/Beach Access Permit Application (Corn Hill Landing; Fisher Beach Landing; Cold Storage Beach Landing; Ballston Beach Landing; Beach Point
- Alcohol Licenses
- One Day Alcohol License
- Entertainment License
- Business Licenses
- Food Trucks
- Annual Town Report: Compiling reports from all Town departments, committees and boards and working with the publisher to produce a timely, accurate report of all the activity, expenditures and projects for the prior year
- Decisions: Town Planning Board and Zoning Board of Appeals are filed with the Town Clerk’s office
- All Town Committee meetings postings: OPEN MEETING LAW: Per the Attorney General's office, if a public body does not post notice for a meeting 48 hours in advance (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and legal holidays) then the public body may NOT hold the meeting.
- Town Committee Minutes are received by the Town Clerk’s office and uploaded to the committee webpage.