FISCAL 2017 TAX BILLS
YOUR OPTIONS FOR PAYING TRURO REAL ESTATE or PERSONAL PROPERTY or MOTOR VEHICLE EXCISE (2017 on) or BOAT EXCISE (2018 on)
ELECTRONIC PAYMENT via eBill
The Town of Truro offers online payments through MCC eBill. Payments may be made via ACH (electronic checking) or by Credit Card. There is a fee for this service.
Real Estate Tax
Personal Property Tax
Motor Vehicle Tax (2017 on)
Boat Excise Tax (2018 on)
Simply go to www.mcc.net for additional information, to register and pay your CURRENT* tax bill(s) online.
- Easy, Convenient, and Secure
- Accessible 24 hours a day
- Use a checking or savings account, debit card or credit card
- 25 cents per ACH payment transaction (higher cost for debit & credit cards)
- MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover
*Only current bills may be paid online. If the Due date for timely payment has passed, you will not be able to pay your bill online.
For questions regarding online bill payment email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone them at 508-460-6000 ext 601.
For questions regarding to your tax bill please contact the Tax Collector's office at 508-349-7004 ext 113, 114, 126.
ALSO PAYMENT MAY BE MADE
- In Person at the Tax Collector's office by cash, check, or money order.
- By Mail to: Tax Collector, Town of Truro, PO Box 2012, Truro, MA 02666-2012
MAKE ALL CHECKS PAYABLE TO: TOWN OF TRURO
PAYMENTS ARE DUE IN THE COLLECTORS OFFICE ON OR BEFORE THE DUE DATE
POSTMARKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED Office hours are 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday