The Health Agent and Health Inspector are responsible for the permitting of all sub-surface septic systems and the inspection of all buildings where the health of the citizen might be at risk. The Conservation Agent is also part of this office.
Closed on Town holidays
News & Announcements
- CANDIDATES’ NIGHT, PRE-TOWN MEETING MEETING PUBLIC HEARING ON THE BUDGET INFORMATION ON WARRANT ARTICLES APRIL 10, 2017 STARTING AT 5:00 PM AT THE TRURO COMMUNITY CENTER
- CLOSING OF SHELLFISHING AREA
- Current 2017 Vacancies on Boards, Committees, and Commissions
- YEAR ROUND AFFORDABLE RENTAL HOMES WITH SECTION 8 RENTAL SUBSIDY
- Planning Board Notice of Public Hearing March 30, 2017-Accessory Dwelling Units