All applicants for any sticker must present the following documentations:
- Valid vehicle registration for each vehicle needing a sticker with the applicant’s name on the registration OR a lease listing the applicant as the lessee of the vehicle.
- Proof of ownership of property in Truro or proof of stay in Truro. Please see the eligibility requirements and required documentation in the following section. Please Note: The Burden Of Proof Of Residency Falls On The Applicant.
|Non-resident Sticker (1 week)||$50.00|
|Non-resident Sticker (Season)||$225.00|
- A registered voter in the Town of Truro.
- Listed as a year-round resident on the Town of Truro street listing. If not listed, a copy of a year-round lease or a letter from your landlord is required. Vehicles must be registered in the Town of Truro at that address.
- The spouse or domestic partner of a listed property owner with the same year round address on a Driver’s license, picture ID or Student ID.
- The dependent of a listed property owner with the same year round address on a Driver’s license, picture ID or Student ID.
- Property owner of record in the Barnstable County Registry of Deeds.
- Active military personnel whose home of record is Truro.
- Non-resident employee of the Town of Truro (limited to one sticker per employee on a vehicle registered in the name of the employee).
- The owner of record of property held in trust, owned by an LLC or other legal entity. (Detailed information available through Beach Office.)
The applicant must:
- Be staying in the town of Truro
- Be staying at a rental property whose landlord has complied with the Rental Registration Bylaw. Which states: Property owners who rent for 120 days or less must register the property with the town, then provide a completed application for their guests who may take said application to the Beach office as proof of stay to obtain their sticker.
- Complete a Non-Resident and Non-Renter Application if the applicant is a relative or a guest of a Truro resident. The Truro owner at whose property the guest is staying must sign the completed application. (available at Beach Office)
Replacement stickers will be issued upon reasonable proof of loss or theft of a sticker, or if the vehicle is traded or sold and plates transferred to a new vehicle. Only one replacement per sticker is permitted in a season. A portion of the original sticker showing the printed number must be presented at the time of the replacement request. There will be a $1.00 charge for a replacement sticker.
At all times, the sticker remains the property of the Town of Truro. The person to whom the sticker has been issued (pass holder) has purchased a use privilege, not the sticker and agrees that the sticker may be revoked by removal or other means if it is misused. The pass holder also agrees that the Town of Truro will make the final judgment as to whether a sticker has been misused.
- A Parking Control Officer, Police Officer, Special Police Officer, the Beach Supervisor or his/her duly authorized agent may remove stickers for misuse.
- Persons whose stickers have been removed have seven days to appeal to the Beach Supervisor.
- Ballston Beach Overwash-2016
- Beach Brochure - 2016
- Beach Fires
- Beach List & Information
- Beach Map
- Beach Sticker Designation Form
- Beach Sticker Information
- Cape Cod Lifesaving Competition
- Current Wellfleet Tide Information
- Downloadable Files
- General Information & Rules
- Handicapped Accessible Beaches
- Non Resident Beach Sticker Application
- ORV Brochure
- Rip Currents
- White Shark Identification
- White Shark Video